Bush Company DX27 Clamshell Roof Top Tent
Designed and manufactured in South Africa, the DX27 Clamshell Rooftop Tent brings together The Bush Company’s many years of experience in aluminum manufacturing with firsthand experience of touring/camping to deliver an innovative yet proven product that sets new benchmarks in quality, practicality and reliability, plus the convenience of setting up/packing down in under 90 seconds.
Whether you are looking for your first roof top tent or upgrading your existing setup, the Clamshell Rooftop Tent DX27 has a number of unique features that will leave you knowing from the outset that you made the right choice. The basic dimensions of the DX27 are listed below, but check out the product description below to see a full list of the features and find out why this is one of the best roof top tents on the market.
• External Length: External Frame 2.25m /7′ 4.6″ (2.32m / 7′ 7″ incl. hinges & handles)/ internal (mattress) 2.15m (7′ 0.6″)
• External Width: External 1.4m (4′ 7.1″), 1.45m (4′ 9″) including gas struts, / internal (mattress) 1.3m (4′ 3.6″)
• Height (exterior, closed): 28cm (10.7″) including roof rails and base extrusions
• Max Height (exterior, open): 1.45m (4′ 9″)
• Max Height (interior, headroom open): 1.4m (4′ 7″)
• Internal Mattress: Length 2.13m / 7′, Width 1.28m / 4′ 7″, Depth 70mm / 2.76″
• Weight: Approximately 94Kg (207lbs) excluding telescopic ladder
• Telescopic ladder and standard fitting kit/brackets supplied as standard